Terms of Service
Terms and conditions relating to your use of ActiveFlicks.com
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern ActiveFlicks's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use our Website and, if applicable, you should arrange to cancel your registered user account or subscription with us.
The term 'Active Flicks' or 'Guiding Fitness Inc.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 731 Ogg Rd, Adams, TN 37010. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The program is voluntary and our fitness class instructors will develop and guide you through your exercise program. If you have been prescribed any medications or have any other physical problems that you have seen a doctor and he/she released you for physical exercise. During the program if your medications, condition, or medical limitations should change, you will consult your doctor on exercise limitations. You understand that it is recommended that you have a yearly physical or more frequent physical examination and consultation with your physician as to physical activity and diet so you are aware of what is appropriate for you. You acknowledge that you have either had a physical exam and have been given your physician's permission to participate or you have decided to participate without approval of your physician. You understand that a fitness class instructor is not a physician and cannot replace the advice and expertise of a physician. You understand that you have the complete right to stop or decrease exercise at any time during the session or class. You realize that participation in the program including but not limited to exercising, use of exercise equipment and strenuous exertion all of which increase heart rate and body temperature. You understand that exercise involves certain risks, including but not limited to, serious neck and spinal injuries resulting in complete or partial paralysis, heart attack, stroke or even death. Also, injuries could occur to bones, joints or muscles. Slips, falls, and unintended loss of balance could result in muscular, neurological, orthopedic or other bodily injury. You understand that part of the risk involved in undertaking any activity or program is relative to your own state of fitness or health (physical, mental, or emotional) and to the awareness, care and skill which you conduct yourself in that activity or program.
Knowing the material risks and appreciating, knowing and reasonably anticipating that other injuries are a possibility, you hereby expressly assume all of the delineated risks of injury, all other possible risk of injury, and even risk of possible death, which could occur by reason of my participation.
You hereby waive, release and forever discharge to Guiding Fitness from any and all responsibilities or liability for any present and future injuries or damages resulting or arising from my participation in any activities including but not limited to exercise, training or use of the equipment including any injuries and damages caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those persons or entities mentioned above.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non exclusive, non transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and the material provided hereon for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ActiveFlicks's prior written consent.
• If you are a user or subscriber of this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You must notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account. You are entirely responsible for all activities which occur under your account.
• Some of the content on this website may not be appropriate for children under the age of 13. We strongly recommend that children under the age of 18 ask for their parent's or guardian's permission before viewing our website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the California and the United States.